The Benefits of Getting a New Air Conditioner
- Increased Effectiveness: Not all air conditioning systems are created equal. By investing in a brand-new, correctly-fitting AC system for your property, you’ll get to reap the rewards of increased efficiency. Cool your space faster and get it to the optimal temperature faster than ever before.
- Increased Energy-Efficiency: Newer AC units are more energy efficient than their older counterparts. And when they’re installed by professionals like our technicians here at 1-800-anytyme, you can be sure that they will be set up to perform at peak efficiency in any given space. This helps the environment and your pocketbook.
- Decreased Costs and Hassle: That’s right — a new, energy-efficient air conditioning system may have a high upfront cost, but the AC system will pay for itself over a short period of time. Energy efficiency means lower energy bills, which means less out-of-pocket costs for you. Also, with proper maintenance, you won’t have to worry about your AC unit suddenly breaking down or underperforming this summer.
What to Consider While Choosing a New AC System
- First, research the efficiency ratings of each AC unit you’re considering. The efficiency rating for air conditioners is called SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio). The higher the SEER rating, the less energy the AC system will use to operate. Higher ratings result in less money spent on energy bills and less effect on the environment.
- You’ll also want consider AC unit size when shopping for a new AC system. Larger units tend to have higher operating costs, but they also successfully cool larger spaces. Smaller units, though cost effective, may be too small to cool your home or business properly. What you need is an air conditioning system that is the appropriate size for your space — and our expert team here at 1-800-anytyme will help you find it.
- Finally, you must consider your energy source. If you have gas hookups or liquid propane (LP) then the traditional gas split system is your best option. However, if you will be relying on all electric, you should consider a heat pump which relocates heat rather than creates cool.
Top Brands Backed by Unparalleled Installation Service
San Diego’s Top Team for 20 Years
"Very efficient and helpful."
"We had our main drain line erupt under our foundation. Although it took 3 weeks to complete which is understandable due to the amount of damage done. They did the best work I have ever seen"
"Truly a professional and reliable company. Thank you."
"We called anytyme plumbing for a water leak in the kitchen. They sent a technician out within the hour. Amazing! "
"Fastest and best plumber in Vista. I will NEVER use any other plumber again."
"Frank was very professional and quickly repaired the leak. We had 1-800-anytyme repipe our house... 8 years ago, and Frank remembered working here. It's great to have continuity of care."
"I find them very knowledgeable. It is good to know that there's a reliable plumbing [company] to service our needs. I would highly recommend 1-800-anytyme."
"Love this company. They were incredibly speedy, arriving within 45 minutes of my initial call."
"Great service, quality work and would definitely use again."
"Great prompt service. Great teamwork. Fair pricing. I was in a bind and they solved my problem immediately."
"I recommend calling 1-800-anytyme before calling anyone else."
"Had a Sunday plumbing emergency! ...1-800-anytyme could not have been more courteous or professional! I highly recommend 1-800-Anytyme!"