At 1-800-anytyme, we understand how important optimal heating is to your home or business. Need a new heating system in your home or business? Wondering what kind of system would best suit your needs? Our technicians have decades of experience replacing residential and commercial heating systems of all kinds, including heat pumps and furnaces. At 1-800-anytyme, we can survey your location and give you or best priced and best option for your home or business.
Choosing a Heating System
When considering a new system, most of your decisions are made depending on the energy source available to you. Options if you have Natural Gas or Liquid Propane (LP):
- Forced Air System / Central Heating (uses ducts and vents to transport air through your home or business)
- Runs on Natural gas or Liquid propane (after an LP kit is used to optimize the use liquid propane (LP) in place of natural gas)
- The most commonly used system in Southern California.
Gas Package Unit:
- Most common in industrial / commercial buildings with natural gas hookups.
Options if you do not have Natural Gas or Liquid Propane (LP):
Heat Pump Split:
- For the all electric home, the heat pump split runs only on electricity.
- Instead of using a furnace, heat pump splits use an "air handler" transporting hot air from outside your home, inside of your home.
- A heat pump split is not ideal for the very cold locations which do not have enough heat outside to transport inside.
Heat Pump Package Unit:
- Used for industrial building which do not have room for the heat pump split.
- Most common for building which do not have enough room for the split system, therefore all the equipment is packed together and most commonly installed on the roof. (Commercial buildings usually have flat roofs where homes tend to have slanted roofs.)
Should You Install A New Thermostat?
If you are installing a new heating system, a new thermostat can make a good heater even better, resulting in more correct readings and less energy used.
- Manual Thermostat: The standard thermostat which is a dial can be up to 4 degrees off at any time.
- The Digital thermostat: A digital thermostat will give a more precise temperature on an easily readable screen.
- The Programmable Digital Thermostat: Not only has a digital screen, but you can schedule when your heating system should turn on throughout the day or in the middle of the night.
Keep Your New Unit Maintained
As with any household appliance, the heating system needs to be maintained if you want the warranty to stay intact. Manufacturer warranties can go up to 10 years, however, if not regularly maintained, the warranty is void. Schedule yearly maintenance to avoid costly repairs and ensure a long lasting unit. A tune-up once a year can increase your chances of a unit which lasts 10+ years.
Ready To Schedule Your Estimate?
When you are ready to find out all your options for a new heating system, call 1-800-anytyme to get an estimate today! We will survey your existing system or property that you hope to install a new system and let you know your options. Our technicians provide comprehensive inspections, repairs, and replacement services backed by unparalleled experience and the best brand-name equipment in the business. We only recommend replacements when we believe it is the best for your property and we will work diligently to be sure your installation is completed the right way. 1-800-anytyme is the easy choice.
For comprehensive furnace and heat pump replacement services, call (760) 477-0072 today!
"Fastest and best plumber in Vista. I will NEVER use any other plumber again."
"We called anytyme plumbing for a water leak in the kitchen. They sent a technician out within the hour. Amazing! "
"Very efficient and helpful."
"Had a Sunday plumbing emergency! ...1-800-anytyme could not have been more courteous or professional! I highly recommend 1-800-Anytyme!"
"I recommend calling 1-800-anytyme before calling anyone else."
"We had our main drain line erupt under our foundation. Although it took 3 weeks to complete which is understandable due to the amount of damage done. They did the best work I have ever seen"
"Great prompt service. Great teamwork. Fair pricing. I was in a bind and they solved my problem immediately."
"Great service, quality work and would definitely use again."
"Truly a professional and reliable company. Thank you."
"I find them very knowledgeable. It is good to know that there's a reliable plumbing [company] to service our needs. I would highly recommend 1-800-anytyme."
"Love this company. They were incredibly speedy, arriving within 45 minutes of my initial call."
"Frank was very professional and quickly repaired the leak. We had 1-800-anytyme repipe our house... 8 years ago, and Frank remembered working here. It's great to have continuity of care."