For most homeowners, a home repair list should include making sure the home stays warm as the weather gets colder. This may mean inspecting or replacing your current heater or central heating system, or even possibly installing a new heater to replace your old one.
In any case, our heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) technicians are trained to inspect, upgrade or install a heating system. This is as critical to the system’s successful operation as the equipment itself. Our San Diego Heating, Los Angeles Heating, Riverside Heating, and San Bernardino Heating technicians offer a number of services to help homeowners:
- Central Heating Repair, Services and Installations – As a team, our HVAC service operates and maintains all indoor environmental control systems including heating, cooling, and related equipment.
- Thermostat Repairs, Services, and Installs – The thermostat is what controls the heating and air-conditioning systems in your house — the two pieces of equipment that use the most energy. In these days of rising energy prices, you might be interested to know how your thermostat can save you money.
- Heat Pumps & Roof Top Units – As the term “pump” implies, a heat pump moves heat from one place to another. In the winter, it moves heat from outside to inside to heat your home. In the summer, it moves heat in the other direction to cool your home.
- Freon Installed and Recharged – R-22 is the common name for hydro-chlorofluorocarbon (HCFC). R-22 has been used as a refrigerant by HVAC manufacturers for over 40 years, but studies in the past decade have shown that HCFC’s contain chlorine, an ozone-depleting agent. For this reason, the United States Clean Air Act has set a target date for January 1, 2010, on which HVAC manufacturers must cease the production of products that use R-22. R-410A is the newer more environmentally friendly freon offered now – the sooner you call 1-800-Anytyme the sooner you can start conserving the environment.
- Residential and Commercial Installs, Service, and Repairs – San Diego Heating & Air Conditioning is the preferred San Diego HVAC contractor because we know how important good service is to our customers. We are constantly upgrading the way we do business so that we are able to offer you service better than any other air conditioning contractor in the San Diego County Area.
- High Tech Troubleshooting – Our Company has been serving San Diego for over 32 years and the skill and technology that we have learned and compiled over the years of service makes us experts and Heating High Tech Troubleshooting.
All San Diego County residents are able to receive a free service call – CALL NOW: 1-800-AnyTyme!